Happy New Year! It’s 2011…seriously? I cannot believe how quickly 2010 went by. This is the first year Just Add Cheese was in existence and it was a whirlwind to say the least.
Here are some of our blog highlights from 2010:
- Slacker’s Breakfast | Centre Street Cafe | Jamaica Plain
- Food Porn Fridays | Cheesy Bites Pizza | Pizza Hut (so surprised by the popularity of this post, LOTS of people out there are searching for Pizza Hut)
- The Long and the Shortrib Stroganoff
- Delicious Discovery | Breville Pie Maker | William Sonoma
Funniest Keywords That Brought People to the Blog: (inspired by the hilarious keywords in this post from Fork it Over, Boston!)
- piggy bank
- pauly d’s hair
- pizza hut snack pop
- boil water paper
- italian restaurants ask interior
- cashew nut a great cheese alternative for vegans why?
- “sam lemansky”
- italian restaurant in park plaza yadda. yadda. yadda.
- hut spain porn
Meesh’s Food Highlights of 2010:
- My first Top Chef experience at Volt on Christmas Eve with my family
- Experiencing authentic Spanish food at its best in Barcelona on a family vacation over the summer
- Attending the Essential New York Times Cookbook Putluck with Amanda Hesser at the Formaggio Kitchen Annex
- Participating in two Mystery Meet Events
- Going nuts with fall produce at the Boston Local Food Festival then cooking an amazing dinner afterwards
Jacki’s Food Highlights of 2010:
- Traveling to Puerto Rico only to find the best pulled pork imaginable at a food truck in the middle of an isolated island off its coast
- Trying all the bread pudding Boston has to offer
- Winning “Review of the Week” on BostonFoodBloggers.com for my post on Mike & Patty’s. (Still the best breakfast sandwich ever!)
- Enjoying amazing Birthday
dinnersfeasts with family and friends at Bistro Du Midi and Ten Tables
- Discovering, experiencing, and harboring a serious obsession for Founding Farmers in Washington DC
Things to look forward to in 2011:
- LOTS of new restaurants, especially in Harvard Square. Look out for Belgium Waffles at Zinneken’s, Korean BBQ at Bull, healthy sandwich shop Wholy Grain, and tons more
- Attending the BostonFoodBloggers.com launch party in January
- Putting new Christmas gifts, specifically those related to kitchenware, to good use
- Dining with the Boston Brunchers at Cafe Fleuri in the Langham Hotel
- Continuing to eat our way around Boston, and the World, one mouth-watering meal at a time
Thank you, everyone for all your support! This year has been so delicious and fun, we can’t wait to see what 2011 has in store for Just Add Cheese!
What was your most memorable highlight from 2010?