It’s Thursday, and the weekend’s so close you can practically taste it. The only thing that could make today better (besides it somehow becoming Friday) is a super awesome crazy ridiculous giveaway. Well guess what, it’s about to happen. Inspired by Zagat, funded by Google Places, and brought to you by us–we want you to share in the experience of our Best Boston Meal Ever!
When Meesh and I were first asked about the best meal we’ve ever had in Boston, our heads nearly exploded. How could we possibly choose? We’ve had our fair share of amazing dining experiences, so to choose the best ever we had to dig deep in the vault for something whimsical and bold, different, daring and above all memorable, and I think we found just the one.
For those of you who have been with us for a while, you may remember this dinner from a time when tasting menu’s were still new to me and the concept of taking my camera out at the dinner table was a bit embarrassing (regardless of the fact that it was WAY smaller and much less expensive than the one I tote around with me now–which would explain the exquisite photography you’re about to see, obviously.) It was a dinner at Ten Tables celebrating my 23rd birthday; and for those of you who don’t remember, here’s a little refresher —-> BEST MEAL EVAR!
Oh man, I haz chills. Ten Tables, it’s been way too long; and now I’m coming back, but I won’t be alone. Brace yourself, here’s where we get to the good part….
One of our readers will be coming with us!!!!!! We’re offering our readers the chance to dine with us and Google Boston Community Manager Adri at Ten Tables to experience their best Boston meal ever. In order to enter, all you have to do is tell us about your favorite places in Boston by submitting a review to Google Places. Every review/submission you do counts as a new entry, and on February 10th one lucky reader will win a dinner at Ten Tables with Meesh and I to recreate the above experience. Dinner’s on us of course!
The official details are outlined below or CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT ENTRY.
How to Win
- Fill out this quick form: http://goo.gl/3uC8w
- Review as many restaurants as you like on Google Places by 11:59 PM on Friday, February 10, 2012.
- Each quality review you write will be judged as a new entry. Google Places will go through all the reviews you write during the contest period and give them points. If you’re wondering what we’re looking for in a quality review, here are a few things to consider:
- Originality – how creative or original is your review style?
- Capturing the spirit of the place – how well do you describe the atmosphere?
- Unique viewpoints – do you offer a unique point of view?
- Writing style – how well written is your review?
The one entrant with the highest number of points will win a meal with the Just Add Cheese gals! The winner will be notified via e-mail on Friday, February 10, 2012. You must be 21 to enter. To read the official rules, click here.
So don’t waste any time and get your submissions in; we can’t wait to dine with you!
– Jacki & Meesh
P.S. We got nominated for the BostInno Insider Awards (because we like our content to PARTY!!) — so please give us a vote if you think we drop baller restaurant knowledge on an almost-daily basis! We’re under the lifestyle category!